[LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 04:52:44 UTC 2011

Regarding the forum post you referenced, it basically was suggesting you
recompile your audio driver with custom modifications.  The idea is that
you'd download the source, change the souce code in the ways specified to
make it work correctly with the Fast Track Ultra, and the compile and
install the modified driver (by following the instructions they linked to).
 If you're not familiar with compiling programs from source, then this might
be difficult for you, but if you've done it before, the walkthroughs they
link to should be fine for you.

Jeremy