[LAU] sf2 to h2kit?

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:11:17 UTC 2011

Any day soon now drobilla will get his persist extension finished and
shortly after that we can likely expect a fully functional calf
soundfont player, one that saves/restores its settings but until that
day the best we have in the land of LV2 sample players would seem to
be composite, which I seem to have working quite nicely under A3
although I've not played with t much yet. I've found this script:

http://code.google.com/p/hydro2sf2/

but I'm wondering if there is a tool that will simplify the conversion
going the other way ie to convert an .sf2 into a .h2kit fit for use
with composite (and hydrogen, of course)?