[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Mon Feb 21 06:38:06 UTC 2011

On 02/21/2011 02:37 AM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> No comment on the music, just the tech quality: it sounds horribly
> distorted, in particular the vocals. And with a peak to RMS ratio of
> 6 dB or so that is to be expected.
>
> Ciao,

Hello Fons,

Thanks for listening and giving feedback. The distortion on the vocals
in the verse was done intentionally, so is the distortion on the
bassline of the verse. But I'll upload a less compressed version, I
guess it's a bit too much because now it seems indeed that some parts
that are supposed to sound distorted do so because of the final
compression. I really wanted to finish this track, it got later and
later, the ears got more and more tired. I should've done the mixing,
then sleep over it and then do the final compression.

Best,

Jeremy