[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Mon Feb 21 06:47:02 UTC 2011

On 02/21/2011 03:14 AM, Daniel Worth wrote:
> Very good track. I actually like the distortion on the vocals. Some parts
> seem to bounce around a little out of rhythm with the rest of the track and
> it pulls me out a bit. However, the vocals are solid the groove is fun and
> the guitar parts are spot on. Great track.
>
> Daniel Worth
> Host
> Open Source Musician Podcast
> http://opensourcemusician.com

Hello Daniel,

Thanks! I think it's the vocals of the chorus that are a little bit off
timing. They were already from the beginning but I didn't want to redo
them, it's a remix after all. Also the wobble of dubsteppy bassline of
the chorus has a different time signature than the the rest. That
sneaked in by coincidence but I left it like that because it did fit
with the track.

Best,

Jeremy