[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:21:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Jeremy Jongepier
<jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> On 02/21/2011 11:14 AM, david wrote:
>> All that rework produced a track I really enjoyed. Listening to it
>> through headphones. It doesn't sound over-distorted to me. Maybe less
>> compression, just to give it a bit more dynamics. The guitars and the
>> vocals are great!

I quite like the distortion effect, but I wonder if it would be better
to distort with a plugin rather than pushing the levels? I would
prefer if the vocals were distorted the same amount all the way too..
also maybe a vocoder/extreme autotune on the vocals to get a more
electronica type sound??

Overall, great track tho.

James