[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Mon Feb 21 12:26:52 UTC 2011

On 02/21/2011 11:32 AM, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Style-wise it's not my cup of mud, but damn, that's good work. I second
> David's opinion re: your guitar sound, I want to get that sound on some
> of my own tracks.
>
> Thanks for sharing, and please sir, may I have another ? :)
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Hello Dave,

Guitarix is just awesome, it can produce really good cleans. Haven't
tried gx_head yet but my guess is that it's even better. And now this
track is finished I can move on with the next one. I have a nice tune
based on a PHASEX riff lying around but because PHASEX doesn't use JACK
Transport the arpeggios/delays go out of sync. But apparently
phasex-dev's JACK Transport is stable enough to be usable so I can
continue working on that tune.

Best,

Jeremy