[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Mon Feb 21 13:29:12 UTC 2011

On 02/21/2011 11:14 AM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> awesome track! imo, it certainly gets on par and supplants the likes of
> hadouken which i do like and praise a lot even though they're quite a
> young band (on all senses:)
>
> Jeremey, you certainly make me proud (you know what i mean;)
>
> cheers

Thank you Rui, I'm honored :) Qtractor is excellent for doing things
like this as it can handle basically all plug-in frameworks that are
available and enables you to automate them with MIDI. And the flexible
routing possibilities are great too. It just works well for me, pivotal
part of my workflow.

Best,

Jeremy