[LAU] MIDI notes-controllable multiband filter?

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Tue Feb 22 10:55:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Mike Cookson <cook60020tmp at mail.ru> wrote:
> I found one way with ingen. I load note module, which converts note to frequency,
> trigger and etc, and connect frequency to plugin frequency parameter, which has
> different name (afaik, portamento... in short, it is first in parameters list). Though i
> need also to map frequency, generated by note, to portamento range.

It worked for me pretty good last night. I used development version of
Calf plugins and calfjackhost as host. Plugin GUI displays filter
shape in real time. Didn't tried it in Ingen as a LV2 plugin though.

BTW portamento controlls how fast will it slide from one filter shape
to other when you press another key on MIDI keyboard.

Cheers!
Igor