[LAU] vlc jack - was paulstretch

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:37:06 UTC 2011

2011/2/22 Daniel  Worth <pipemanmusic at gmail.com>:

>> BTW VLC jack plugin behave same, I am using VLC  player via jack for
>> live performances
>> quite a lot and there is always audible click when I start playback
>> and VLC connect to jack.
>> Pretty annoying. :(
>
> This is fixable so that VLC auto connects to the playback ports or matches a
> string for port names. It's in tools>>preferances>>audio enable advanced
> view enable jack and there is a text dialogue you can enter the match
> string.

I know this option, VLC is connecting automatically here.
My problem is that if I stop playback VLC get disconnected ( it is not
happened if you press "pause" just on "stop").
Reconnecting on playback makes audible click.
I would like to have VLC all the time connected to jack.
Is this possible?

regards

mira