[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:15:50 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> Feedback is always appreciated!

hey Jeremy!  I really liked this, thanks for posting.  the synth
sounds are very interesting, and I like 'em a lot.  the vocals are
very Reznor-ish.  and oh hey!  the guitar just walked in.  good
arrangement.  I don't listen to a lot of this type of music, but I
would completely expect to hear this in a dance club, which tells me
that linux audio is getting to an *awesome* level, and the level of
talent using it is coming up too.

--
Josh Lawrence
www.hardbop200.com