[LAU] chess music

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Feb 24 17:27:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:26:35 +0530
Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:

> Something curious...
> http://jonathanwstokes.com/2011/02/14/chess-music/

This is fascinating, thanks for posting it!  I'm a big fan of board
games, and while I know how to play chess, it's always resisted my
efforts to become anything other than mediocre at it.

What fascinates me is how different the old master games sound when
compared to the Fischer/Spassky game.  It seems fitting given the
wild style of play Fischer was known for.  It just seems right that
his game gives a much more atonal melody.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com