[LAU] Music made with Linux: Pushing Angel 303

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:52:44 UTC 2011

Thanks for sharing that with us Rafal!

Rafal's list of used stuff introduced me to another couple of native
Linux VSTs (CreakBox and MrAlias2) that I'd not heard of before and
has only made me further wonder why no-one has stepped up to implement
native VST support in A3 yet or why #ardour isn't choking on a glut on
frenzied VST fanboys demanding las' head on a plate should this killa
feature not make it into 3.0?

Oh well, all the better for qtractor, Renoise and Linux DAW
competition I suppose! When we do have both 'TYOQA' and A3 w/ native
VST support I expect the flow of VST ports to increase from a trickle
to a flood.

Bring on the deluge!