[LAU] Music made with Linux: Pushing Angel 303

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Fri Feb 25 14:53:52 UTC 2011

Hi.

Snipplets of what Rafal Zawadzki wrote:
>>> I was trying to work with Ardour (2) - but because of lack of stability
>>> and really annoying interface I drop the idea.....

I personally find Ardour very stable for waht I've done with it so far
and the interface professional and usable, considering it is a
full-fledged DAW.
I also think that a comment like that is pretty useless if you don't
take care to expand on what you think is 'annoying', as I think Paul is
politely suggesting.

> [...]
>
> But x2, what was most problematic - at some point I wasnt able to snap one
> clip to another one.....

Maybe you should have searched around or asked in here or in IRC and
find out you can easily do it by selectong "grid" in the grid dropdown
and setting it to "region bounds" if I understand correctly what you
were trying to do.

Lorenzo