[LAU] Help needed with Scripting in QjackCtl

Dan Capp reflectremain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:42:45 UTC 2011

I'm trying to use the "Execute script on Startup" field in the QjackCtl
settings window to automatically load, on application-startup, a QjackCtl
profile I created. The profile I created is called "alsa", so using the
drop-down 'meta-symbols' list on the right-hand-side I've entered the
scripting argument "%P alsa". So far it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone
had any success with this feature in QjackCtl?

- Dan