[LAU] "Laid to rest is Pro Tools LE"...

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Mon Feb 28 19:28:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:43:11 -0500
Ricardus Vincente <wizardofgosz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tape Op Magazine is going to do a Behind The Gear piece on Paul and
> Ardour, but it's going to be a bit down the road.

There goes my suggestion!  TapeOp is the only magazine I read on a truly
consistent basis.  I bought my first M-Audio product (the Delta 66 with
the little I/O interface) thanks to a TapeOp piece on it which specifically
mentioned Linux compatibility.  It'll be nice to see Paul and Ardour
get some ink in there.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com