No subject

Mon Feb 7 00:14:59 UTC 2011

r just listening to or generating the LV2 port events in response to the mi=
di control (in the same way that automation can generate port events) rathe=
r than any fundamental changes to the way the LV2 GUI controls are handled.=
 =A0This would mean no changes would be necessary to the LV2 plugins (good =
from my point of view) and it would probably also just work with plugins th=
at don&#39;t generate their own UI (if that isn&#39;t handled already)<br>

 of parameters, hence my statement. I raised the question on the ardour-use=
rs list on Dec 8, 2009, if you wish to reference the conversation.<br>
pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;" cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote">they do not work. Ardour does not own or <span class=3D=
"il">control</span> the windows that they<br>

GUI</span>) and so there is no reasonably sane<br>
way to interpose between the user&#39;s input devices and the GUIs in<br>
e. At the time, however, you regarded the issue as &quot;just not very high=
 on my list of priorities.&quot; I believe you stated that the overhauled b=
inding system in A3 would potentially fix the issue. <br>

--00151747b956ffc90d049dfa1516--