No subject

Mon Feb 7 00:14:59 UTC 2011

Actually this is a timidity issue.
Ive got timidity to play with jack (on another system)
And I believe jack works with (or shuts up) pulseaudio so I need to try the
jack route.

On the whole though I am now switching from ubuntu to debian which is more
well behaved as far as I can see.

[My current modus operandi is to use ubuntu live to partition, grub and
generally check out a new system. Then install debian.  Any better
suggestions are welcome :-) ]

--001636c93371ab537004a9a5bcf0

dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ngoonee.talk at gmail.com">ngoonee.talk at gmai=
argin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); paddin=
g-left: 1ex;">
=3D"mailto:rustompmody at gmail.com">rustompmody at gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; On a related note because my ubuntu laptop runs nted it cannot run<br>
&gt; pulseaudio.=A0 Because it cannot run pulseaudio no other audio works.<=
br>
&gt; If we are talking of the state of linux audio maybe a small mention of=
 the<br>
&gt; pulseaudio saga would not be out of place?<br>
If its jack-only or alsa-only there&#39;s still no problem getting<br>
pulseaudio to work in those scenarios.<br>
tik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/nted/doc/ch01s50.html">http://vsr.informatik.tu-che=
issue.<br>
Ive got timidity to play with jack (on another system)<br>And I believe jac=
k works with (or shuts up) pulseaudio so I need to try the jack route.<br><=
br>On the whole though I am now switching from ubuntu to debian which is mo=
re well behaved as far as I can see.<br>
 generally check out a new system. Then install debian.=A0 Any better sugge=
stions are welcome :-) ]<br>

--001636c93371ab537004a9a5bcf0--