[LAU] new Csound piece

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:05:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Actually it's an old one, recently spruced up for a new video created with
> AVSynthesis. The video hasn't been uploaded yet, but I like the soundtrack
> well enough to post it solo.
>
>   http://linux-sound.org/audio/Quietly_Scatter.mp3
>
>   http://linux-sound.org/audio/Quietly_Scatter.ogg
>
> Soft ambient music, not loud. Think "dynamics by Morton Feldman".
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Dave and others,
   I've listened to this a couple of times today and enjoyed it each time.

   I'm curious as to any forums where people share the code/setups for
compositions like this. I've played a bit with CSound, ChucK, Super
Collider, etc., but never made much headway on my own. Having access
to some musically interesting code would likely spur my learning.

   Also, what about mash ups of stuff like this?

Cheers,
Mark