[LAU] Hydrogen 0.9.4-1 doesn't launch anymore !!

jy jypllx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:01:35 UTC 2011

Hi Gabriel,

So dpkg-query says liblash2 is installed but then

$ dpkg-query -listfiles liblash2
/.
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/liblash.so.1.1.1
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/liblash2
/usr/share/doc/liblash2/README
/usr/share/doc/liblash2/NEWS.gz
/usr/share/doc/liblash2/copyright
/usr/share/doc/liblash2/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/liblash2/AUTHORS
/usr/lib/liblash.so.1

I'm getting my liblash2 package from FalkTX's PPA...
There seems to be something wrong there.

I'll try compiling it and see if it works...

Thanks a lot !!

jy