[LAU] string modelling synths/plugins

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jan 7 12:14:02 UTC 2011

Hello Robin!
   If you want to do modelling and experiment with parameters of the
instrument, to get some interesting and lively performance, take csound or
probably CLM (common lisp music). Csound certainly has an online library of
instruments:
http://www.csounds.com
   Csound also has a few GUIs to help you.
   If you looking for strings in the background, you could go with some string
machine emulation, as the solina from bristol:
http://bristol.sf.net
   They aren't too realistic, but very nice for background work or 70s music.
   Kindly yours
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net