[LAU] 64-bit csound?

Jouni Rinne l33tmmx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:35:20 UTC 2011

07.01.2011 19:27, Mark Knecht kirjoitti:
> Are people using csound on 64-bit platforms? I tried building a couple
> of versions in the Gentoo pro-audio overlay but they all failed to
> build. It may just be that updates are needed to the ebuilds, which I
> can explore, but first I thought it good to find out if it's known to
> work at all.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Yes, I am using, on Gentoo :) (although I'm still at the stage of
'should-learn-to-use-csound-properly')

The csound ebuild in pro-audio overlay is more or less broken (at least it used
to be), you could try my csound overlay at http://diesel.punk.dy.fi/viewgit/,
installation instructions via layman in
http://diesel.punk.dy.fi/viewgit/?a=viewblob&p=Csound-Wii&h=5df91e31a931b0bd03ff056a769354b1f6f0a61b&hb=083c4b97e020faafef74c8b61245245568f9d14c&f=README.layman

Jouni Rinne

--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |