[LAU] Some music made with linux or.. pianoteq really..

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jan 9 11:21:48 UTC 2011

Hello Alexander!
   Thanks for sharing this piece, it's so very lushious and melodic. I mean
melodic as in almost singing. Very enjoyable. The only thing I dislike about
it has nothng to do with you, but everything to do with the piano. It lacks
some movement in its timbre, which so would have benefitted the piece. Still,
that won't stop me listening again.
   Did you record MIDI first or just audio? If you recorded MIDI first, would
you mind passing the MIDI on as well? I would like to know, how it sounds on a
different piano. If you had and would be interested, I would certainly like to
upload a version with a different instrument, so you can a/b compare. :-)
   Warmly yours
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net