[LAU] Some music made with linux or.. pianoteq really..

Q lists at quirq.ukfsn.org
Mon Jan 10 17:22:08 UTC 2011

alexander wrote:
> a basic, jazzy, piano piece that started as a school project about a
> year ago..
>
> Enjoy!
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16547648/%23Attack%20-%20Surfing%20the%20waves%20of%20Creation.flac

Very pleasant and enjoyable, thanks for sharing.

Had you not said it was done with Pianoteq I don't think I would have
noticed. But as you did, and with Julien mentioning it, on closer
listening there is perhaps a little lack of woody-ness to the timbre, a
little too much purity.

But really that is being very nitpicking about it, it really is very
nice playing and sounds great.

Thanks again.