[LAU] OT: Electronic Music Degrees?

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:56:18 UTC 2011

minimal background:  I went to college when I was 18, and in my youth
and stupidity, wasted the opportunity.  I went to work in the IT field
and have done reasonably well, but the 8 - 5 corporate grind is
destroying my soul.  I'm now 35 and have a family.

is there such a thing as electronic music-related degrees (undergrad)
in the US?  or, are there composition degrees that primarily focus on
electronic methods?  I'm considering going back to school, and I would
like to investigate this possibility, if it exists.

sorry for the off-topic post.

thanks,

Josh

--