[LAU] rt kernel in debian/squeeze

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:17:31 UTC 2011

Just read this thread from start to finish but its not answered my question
which is 'What is the best rt kernel package for squeeze?' - is there anyone
on here who has done any kind of benchmarking or testing of the the
liquorix, penguintronix and 64studio kernel packages? If not then I'd be
happy to hear from on of the kernel experts which one appears to have the
optimal config.

I think it was Robin who posted the apt line to get the latest 64 studio
squeeze kernel- I was looking for that recently yet failed to find it as it
doesn't seem to be mentioned on the 64studio page so could you please add a
link to that (maybe on the 'Upgrades' page) 64studio crew?

Does anyone know the reason behind there being no 'official' RT kernel in
the Debian repos?