[LAU] yoshimi battles the Intel Atom N270

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:11:49 UTC 2011

Neils,

On Friday, January 14, 2011 08:19:58 am cal wrote:
> receipt of SIGFPE. So far I've had one test report that
> it's now pitching accurately on an Atom N270. I don't
> have access to one, so more testing would be welcome.

I've got an N450 (which is essential an N270 with integrated
video)... so I'll give it a go in the next few days.

I've been trying to run it on MeeGo... but there's a tricky
bug between FLTK and Clutter (Window Manager) so that I
can't open up anything from the pull-down menus.  (It's an
FLTK bug, so it affect ZynAddSubFx, too.)

Peace,
Gabriel