[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix released gx_head

Ivan Tarozzi itarozzi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:18:21 UTC 2011

Il giorno ven, 14/01/2011 alle 21.36 +0100, hermann ha scritto:
> I'm happy to announce the first public release of gx_head.
[cut]

Thank you very much for your great job, Hermann!

Next day I will take a tour on new features and default presets.

> gx_head is ready for language support via gettext() and comes thanks to
> Pablo Fernández with a Spanish translation.

Can you give us some tips about translation? I will glad to help about
italian language, if no other wants.
But I'm little confused about which words translate and wich not. For
example: for the knob description (example GAIN, LEVEL, ...) I think
english is well (hardware rig also use it)

Ivan