[LAU] Ardour 3 and reusing sessions

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Jan 17 20:58:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org> wrote:
> On 17/01/11 20:09, Paul Davis wrote:
>> but there's no fundamental difference in this area compared to Ardour2
>> - the files are placed in the same location as they used to be.
>
> That's true, the files are in the same place but there must be something
> different. If I open the same ardour file with Ardour2, everything is there
> but not with Ardour3. I can generate screen shots if necessary. :)

ardour2 cannot open ardour3 sessions. its possible that ardour3 cannot
currently open ardour2 sessions. is there some possibity that you are
expecting one or both of those to work?

i also think that it would be more polite to use the ardour-users
mailing list for this sort of question, but never mind now.