[LAU] (LV2) plugins and accessibility

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:15:49 UTC 2011

No, they definitely are.  LV2 plugins are entirely separate from their GUIs.
 I suppose it's technically possible that someone could make a plugin that
is dependent on its GUI to function, but that would be nonstandard, and
everyone would hate them for it unless they had good reason to do so.  Right
now, I'm pretty sure that the only plugins that require their GUI are those
whose main function is to display something.

Jeremy