[LAU] Midi Sample Dump transmission

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Sat Jan 22 17:02:17 UTC 2011

I'm aware that Audacity and probably any other program that has access
to libsndfile functions can read and save Midi Sample Dump file format,
but is there a program for Linux that can actually transmit them over
Midi?  Can you do it with the amidi command?

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky