[LAU] done in linux: plasticizing_limit.mp3

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Jan 27 16:49:25 UTC 2011

Hi James!
   Yes you're right, I've heard more monotonous. I suppose I'm not the right
person to really judge this, since I'm mostly into baroque and prog and a bit
of mainstream pop. Mind you some of that can be _VERY_ dull. :-)
   I liked both the synth and the way you worked with it. Did you just cut it
off? Did you use a lot of effects on the voice? I'm not too familiar with the
festival voices, although I've tried them, just for fun.
   Kindly yours
           julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net