[LAU] [LAD] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jan 28 03:59:20 UTC 2011

On 01/28/2011 07:48 AM, Christopher Cherrett wrote:
> [...]

Ahhh, the tortoise and the hare... You know who won the race right?

I don't think you want to throw down the gauntlet on who's the fastest
around here though.

Dat's just fighting talk!!!

Anyway, everyone knows that Chris is one of the top dogs when it comes
to precision development. People are still using STG2 because it was so
well put together.

A pretty interface is all very well but making sure everything works
perfectly takes time and patience.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.