[LAU] Aliki update (was: OT - impulse response recording)

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Jan 30 14:21:39 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 01:39:23AM -0800, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

> OK, I read through the aliki docs, built aliki, and got it
> running.  I'm away from my audio room so I can't actually play
> the sine sweeps, record the responses, etc.

Aliki can export WAV files, you can also zoom the IRs and do some
basic editing on them. The acoustic parameters are currently not
implemented.

There is a new release (0.1.0) as of today and the manual has
been updated as well.

Mainly bugfixes and small changes. The only visible one will
be the 'Output level' in the capture window.

Ciao,

--
FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.