[LAU] Some jazz for a change :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 1 00:36:53 UTC 2011

Hello again!
   Here is a very different version of the 3-part invention in G-minor.
Probably will every jazzophile criticise, that there's no evident composition
principle in there, no reason behind the used chords, no scale... Still it
sounds jazzy enough for me and is better, than my feable attempts at chord
substitution. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/a_nama_night.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/a_nama_night.mp3
   Or via the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   this piece is dedicated to Joel: Thanks for all the lovely work you did on
Nama and happy belated personal new year. :-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net