[LAU] Tunestorm #5

Daniel Worth pipemanmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:21:28 UTC 2011

So, it's been a bit since we've done a Tunestorm and I'm jonesing to see
some of you people's creativity. This Tunestorm is as simple as simple is
simple. The one rule for this Tunestorm is...

Record a 15 second tune.

Dead line for this Tunestorm is August 1st. As always, please don't tell
anyone what you are working on and send a detailed email of your process
along with your track or a link to it to contributions at
opensourcemusician.com. All submissions must be released under a Creative
Commons BYSA 2.0 or higher compatible license.

After the submission deadline keep a look out at
http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com for the reveal show. We will record the
show live and the time and date will be on our calendar at
http://live.opensourcemusician.com

Happy Tunestorming!