[LAU] Howtodo in qtractor

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Jul 13 19:37:11 UTC 2011

Hello all

I'm trying to use qtractor as just a midi file player to
pump midi data into SuperCollider. I've been given a MIDI
file (generated by Finale I'm told) that when imported
into qtractor generates 18 tracks. The last three of these
re-use channels that have already been used by other tracks,
so I want to send these out via a separate MIDI port. How
can this be done ? Currently all data goes out via a port
called 'Master' and I've found no way to create another
one.

TIA,

Ciao,

--