[LAU] Express card 54 adaptor for a Linux laptop

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Sat Jul 16 06:46:08 UTC 2011

Nicola,

Nicola wrote:
> Ciao Lorenzo, thank you!
> ok give me the specs of your expresscard whenever you can...

The card is a Digitus DS-31201-1:
http://www.digitus.info/en/products/archiv/digitus-firewire-800-expresscard/

Careful! Take note of the -1 at the end (not shown on the website)
because there's also a similar card of the same brand with same part
number but -2 at the end. It has a VIA chipset, which some report to
also work well but for which I also had bad reports from people I've
talked to (who by the way are not on linux).

I'll send you in private the link to the shop in Rome which I got it
from and still seems to have it.

Lorenzo.