[LAU] edit MIDI velocity

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Jul 18 02:25:31 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM, fred <f.rech at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Oups !
>
> I don't send to Ardour users list, sorry for the noise...
> Thanks for the quick reply anyway, and have find Ctrl+right clic in Ardour3
> to do the job !!

no.

From: http://ardour.org/a3_features_midi_editing

"Changing velocity values

Ctrl-Up arrow (Cmd-Up arrow on OS X) increases the velocity of the
selected notes. The Ctrl-Down arrow (Cmd-Down arrow on OS X) reduces
the velocity of the selected notes. If any of the selected notes are
already at the maximum or minumum value, no changes will be made to
any of the notes, to preserve relative velocities. You can override
this with the Alt/Option key. "