[LAU] About Algorithms

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:24:44 UTC 2011

This is one of the reasons I love Linux, knowledgeable supportive people
talking straight to the point.
If I would've asked such a question in the pt forum or something like that,
I would've got a whole bunch of PT hype and not these concrete points you
all made here.
I sure got something to read now.