[LAU] J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d'anamorphoses: les différentes versions d'un choral.

Phil Hézaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Wed Jul 20 22:09:35 UTC 2011

Hello list,

Created with Lilypond 2.14.1 here are two pdfs with included tar.bz2
sources .ly. For those who have problems with tar.bz2 there also are
zipped sources on the site.

Midi files of Lilypond were updated to take into account the duration of
the fermatas, which improves the scansion of a chorale.
Note however that the tempi are not relevant at all. But by changing the
\guidemidi-ly in the sources you will be able to more easily produce a
midi file that suits you.

For those wishing a really detailed analysis of Chorales (especially the
students) , I advertise them of the release:

"Les colles de Bach - The Bach's School (You've got me, there)"

for GNU Solfege which includes 352 chorales, each chorale being an
exercise of musical dictation of 1, 2, 3 or 4 voices.

All this stuff is under a Free Art License.

http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article48

Be happy.
Phil.