[LAU] Playing webM video files (with Mplayer?)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jul 25 20:46:52 UTC 2011

Hello Rbn!
   Thanks a lot. I'll update my mplayer then. But youtube said the same about
mpeg4 (mp4) a while ago. Well they didn't say, that it would go into the new
html5 standard, but they said, that they wanted to switch to it. :-) No
discussion here, just to explain, why I said it.
   Thanks again, very much! It's good to hear, that an open video codec makes
it!
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------