[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] release gxtuner-1.0

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:33:02 UTC 2011

Hi Hermann!

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM, hermann <brummer- at web.de> wrote:
> Hi Dan
>
> Okay, so I have upload a new, scalable version.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/gxtuner/gxtuner-1.1.tar.bz2/download

Thanks! That compiles and scales for me now - thanks for the quick
fix! I'm pleased with my new musical tool.

> To the octave number, I didn't need it, but well I can add it, it
> wouldn't harm.
> let's see . .

Cool!

Whilst its hardly a showstopper or even mildly pressing problem, it
doesn't seem you can truly scale gxtuner up to full screen of totally
fill a window of arbitrary dimensions at the mo and I presume this is
down to the bitmap background it uses. It would be cool to see
gxtuners interface go fully vector eventually.

2011 is such an exciting time to be part of the Linux audio community!