[LAU] Music made with Linux: "Heavy Head"

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 1 19:47:28 UTC 2011

Hello Roberto!
   Havng just listened to it, I must say I like it. It sounds fresh and very
raw, direct and unpretentious. Though I can be quite a big fan of very
elaborate compositions with lots of pomp, this is a welcome and refreshing
break from it. perhaps it can even help me find the balance and get back to
some music of my own. :-)
   The only thing I of course have to critisize are the drums. It's a pitty you
didn't change the pattern in the different parts. But perhaps it even helps
this raw and direct impression along. Like we used to say: And the little
Japanese is playing the drums. It's not an insult, it's a sentiment of the
times.
   So please keep on sharing. Mixing wise it compares verynicely to your first
track. Teh mix sounds much better, much more balanced in the frequency domain
and the stereo panorama is well filled.
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------