[LAU] Some new* music

Roberto Suarez Soto talkingxouba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:14:23 UTC 2011

El 30/05/11 17:49, Q escribió:

> Beyond Triple Point [9.29]
> (i) Theme From Our Old World
> (ii) Vale Fanfare: A Change of State
> (iii) Recrystallisation

	Ok, it's ... weird :-) Though I'm not too fond of prog rock (even if I
have "Vroom", by King Crimson; I bought it only for the song "One"), so
I'm not the best to judge. This is out of my league, so to speak,
technically and composition-wise. I'm actually quite impressed that you
can play such different stuff without forgetting what comes next. How
did you do this? Did you have a sketch of the song first, or were you
improvising as it went by?

	Besides that, it's a very clean mix. I specially like the sound of the
distorted guitars. What gear (guitar/effects/amp) are you using? Is the
guitar recorded with a mic, or direct to the computer?

	Thanks in advance,

--
     Roberto Suarez Soto                   Sorry if I'm a freak, but
                                     I want to bath in your mystique