[LAU] Music made with Linux: "Heavy Head"

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Jun 6 19:03:11 UTC 2011

I want to take a minute and point out that what we saw here is just one
more example of the benefits of "open source" thinking. Thanks to both
Roberto and Jostein, this was enjoyable and educative. Mixing is one of
those things which everyone seems to approach slightly differently, and
it was great to see someone else at work.

Cheers,
S.M.