[LAU] Lambda USB Interface

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri Jun 10 10:52:24 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 12:10 PM, David Baron wrote:
> The Lambda Studio looks like a decent interface, USB powerd, five input, 2
> track simultaneous recording, MIDI, Mike preamps, etc.
>
> Has anyone successfully used these in Linux, Alsa, Jack?
>
> (Since my rusty-trusty Dman2044 with its nice chunky breakout box has not had
> drivers since Win98, I DO need an alterative with proper connections!)

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Lexicon

So it is supported by ALSA and should work.

http://www.lexiconpro.com/static.php?id=15

In the Control Interface section it is mentioned that it's a USB1.1
device so most probably it's a class compliant device which should work
ootb.

Best,

Jeremy