[LAU] hdspmixer

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:15:41 UTC 2011

On Friday, June 10, 2011, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> isn't it possible to chose between +4dBu and -10dBv by hdspmixer and to
> set up clock mode, adat in etc.? I guess I didn't miss anything, but
> it's better to asked ;).

No. Hdspmixer is an interface for the matrix chip built into the RME cards. Nothing else. All other settings need to be set with a different tool.

You will probably want to built from git. Adrian Knoth did a lot of work from Feburary through April to fix many many issues between the hdspmixer tool and MADI (i.e. hdspm) based cards. Basically it's pretty much useless for your AIO card unless you are building from git sources. (Which in turn, requires building the drivers from git as well)

I've been using git builds with an AES32. Works great.

> I'll compile hdspconf, but IIRC somebody mentioned is doesn't work with
> the RME HDSPe AIO?

Not needed, and not even intended for this device.