[LAU] Made with GNU/Linux: 3m171a

Roberto Suárez Soto talkingxouba at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:50:21 UTC 2011

2011/6/11 Diego Simak <diego.simak at gmail.com>

I would like to share this song made with GNU/Linux: 3m171a

> http://soundcloud.com/diegosimak/3m171a
>
> It still needs a lot of work, specially on the mastering stage (no
> compression at all).

    Maybe it's the lack of compression that makes it sound very low in my
computer. Anyway, it's cool :-) I'm not a fan of this style, but I do like
electronica and some trance/dance. I enjoyed listening to this: it was like
I was having a drink in some late-night club :-) It makes for a very
entertaining music to have as a background.

    So, in short: great job! I'll be adding you in soundcloud to be aware of
your new releases :-)

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto