[LAU] RME analog out of phase to ADAT connected Behringer analog out

Cedric Roux sed at free.fr
Tue Jun 14 13:23:47 UTC 2011

----- "Paul Davis" <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ
>
> (a video that anyone with any pretensions to being an audio engineer
> needs to watch, assuming they can listen to english).

I liked the very end, about adding an EQ to a (as far as I understood)
cheap microphone and get the same sound than a more expensive one.
Funny.
(I don't claim expensive mikes are useless, it's all about noise
at this point I guess, for what I understand about this business...)
Anyway, thanks for this link, it was very instructive.