[LAU] Repository/list of scripts/C>LI utilities

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Wed Jun 15 16:57:00 UTC 2011

2011/6/15 James Morris <jwm.art.net at gmail.com>:

> ... But for single-person
> projects, the developer has enough on their plate developing.

I get your point, we have no time. Developers are best kept coding ;-)
But even single-person projects have users, that can help - unless you
don't make it public,
which is where this wiki could help. I'm not talking about countless
hours of editing.
I'm talking about 10 minutes every few months, updating a link,
version and description.
If you would like your project get known, this is an investment that
pays off, IMHO.